Disclosure: Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, which can provide compensation to me at no cost to you if you decide to purchase a paid plan. We review these products after doing a lot of research, we check all features and recommend the best products only.
Affiliate marketing has gained much prominence in digital marketing, and it has proved to be an excellent way to make money online.
While the companies collaborate with the marketers to promote their products, the marketers earn commissions from the companies by marketing their items.
However, the process becomes complicated for beginners as the rules of the system are dynamic and depend on the ever-changing market trends.
Moreover, it is necessary to build contacts with the potential leads and nurture them to ensure conversion.
Thus, to grow their business, the affiliate marketers resort to autoresponders to make it easier for them to respond to the client's queries about the products or send automated bulk emails about them.
In this article, I will discuss some of the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing.
How To Choose The Best Autoresponder for Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketers need to follow certain methods to select the best autoresponder for them. To choose the most effective email marketing services, they must keep the following in mind:
1. Trial Period
It is ideal for testing the product on a trial basis before selecting it. It would allow the time to understand whether the product serves the purpose or not.
You must select the email marketing services that offer a trial period to use the free autoresponder to check the effectiveness of the service and learn about its characteristics.
2. Allow Affiliate Links
Before selecting the best email autoresponder, you must check its feature of allowing affiliate links in the email.
3. Marketing Automation
The efficiency of the best email autoresponder in enhancing marketing automation determines its utility. It is meant to make the process fast by sending automated replies to the subscribers and bulk emails.
4. Email Deliverability
Selecting the autoresponder depends on the email deliverability and the variety of emails sent, like the welcome emails to the follow-up ones.
The successful email deliverability of the autoresponder indicates its utility and makes it perfect for use. Since the main aim is to generate greater sales, high email deliverability is the ideal choice.
5. Ease of Use
The selection of the autoresponder depends on the ease of using it. The primary purpose of it is to make the process of email marketing smooth and hassle-free. So the one that is simple to use is the ideal choice.
6. Affordable Subscription Plans
If you find the autoresponder aggregable features and the delivery rate to be perfect for your affiliate marketing endeavors, you must delve into the pricing plans for the paid versions.
Or else you can opt for a free autoresponder for affiliate marketing. After scrutinizing the above factors, you can select the autoresponder suitable for your affiliate marketing.
12 Best Autoresponder for Affiliate Marketing 2023
Earlier, it was the top choice of blog writers and content creators now, new features have made it perfect for affiliate marketers.
Since it offers a text-based email builder to support the images, it is quite easy to use. In addition, using ConvertKit, you can conduct email campaigns with a personalized touch.
You can stay in touch with the subscribers through manual and automated emails. It also stresses creating automated sales funnel to ensure sending the right email responses to the right subscribers.
You can also create landing pages using this autoresponder for drawing potential leads. Creating a sign-up page using this autoresponder will also help you to convert your leads into customers.
Moreover, you can integrate ConvertKit with other platforms of affiliate management and eCommerce.
The pricing of the autoresponder is convenient for affiliate marketers. You can opt for the free autoresponder version for basic features.
- The free trial allows you to mail 1000 contacts
- It has templates and form builders
- You can segment the contact lists by adding tags
- Some plans are expensive
- The free trial has no automation feature
Automation is the most crucial feature of this autoresponder. It allows you to automate the contact lists and manage the interaction with the customers using the CRM feature.
Moreover, you can also add notes to the contact list, schedule appointments, and directly correspond with the customers.
ActiveCampaign has a special feature named conversations that allows the affiliate markets to directly send targeted messages to the website's visitors to connect with the potential leads and ensure that the visitor's doubts are clarified.
This creates the right sales funnel for assuring the conversion of the leads.
It provides an integrated platform for the affiliate marketer to access all the necessary information and analyze the marketing performances based on the sales.
In addition, it is pocket-friendly, and since it caters to various needs, the affiliate marketer saves his expenses on other applications.
- It has an automation feature
- It thoroughly reports all information
- It has no free plan
- Some features are complicated.
It is the autoresponder that helps to establish better bonding with the customers to ensure better business benefits. The special features of it include a tracking system, segmentation, and automation of email marketing.
Unlike other regular CRM software, it is more effective in using automation for interacting with the customer and finally converting potential leads into customers.
Using it, you can easily create sign-up forms for viewers to subscribe to and broaden your online audience base. In addition, the customization features allow you to send personalized emails to the customers according to their needs.
The platform also allows you to decide the viewership of the website.
It also has a popup feature that engages the viewers. It immensely boosts email marketing as you can get in touch with the customers and inform them about purchasing by hinting at their items in the cart.
It also helps to recommend products to the customers based on previous buying records. Apart from emails, it also has the SMS feature for directly texting the customers.
- It has automation features
- It is Easy-to-use
- It has CRM features
- It includes an impressive visual email builder
- The template options are limited
- The platform is a bit confusing
GetResponse is one of the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing. It is not just an email marketing service instead of a marketing suite for ensuring diverse marketing utilities.
Moreover, it is pretty easy to use, and you can create email templates apart from using the ready-made ones.
It also has the email scheduling feature to set the time in advance for forwarding the emails. It allows marketing automation and corresponds to your customers according to their response.
This autoresponder broadens your reach by sending the sign-up form to the customers. It is easy to integrate GetResponse with other platforms like WordPress, PayPal, Shopify, etc.
Moreover, it is affordable as it offers the options of monthly, yearly, and biyearly plans. You can also avail yourself of the free trial period of 30 days.
There are 4 types of pricing plans, and you can decide based on the number of customers.
- It gives access to the images of Shutterstock
- It has convenient pricing plans
- It has a free trial period
- It has landing pages and templates
- The trial period is only for a limited period of 30 days.
The high email delivery rate of Aweber makes it a top choice for affiliate marketers for email marketing campaigns.
It immensely boosts the affiliate marketing business, and this software also allows you to transfer your email account and tags and subscribers from other service providers without any payment.
The software comes with an AI-based designer for creating the templates for the emails that speed up creating emails.
Again, you can personalize the templates with your inputs. You can even add the name of your customer on the template and add tags.
Aweber allows you to automate the response to the customers according to their actions. It develops the bonding with the customers and increases the outreach needed for affiliate marketing.
This service is mobile friendly as well as it is available in the form of a mobile application. Using the application, you can send the customers the sign-up forms along with email newsletters.
The response of the customers can be analyzed from the data to scrutinize your marketing performance. Moreover, you can avail the free autoresponder version of Aweber.
- 500 Contacts – $16.15/month
- 2500 Contacts – $26.15/month
- 5000 Contacts – $46.15/month
- 10,000 Contacts – $66.15/month
- 25000 Contacts – $146.15/month
- It is easy to use
- It can be optimized
- It is best for customer support
- Some versions of this software are expensive
- It does not allow sending videos through emails
It is an excellent autoresponder for affiliate marketing and email marketing software for eCommerce. Affiliate marketers have highly rated and recommended this product for its efficiency in easing affiliate marketing.
The specialty of this software is its ability to convert leads through its effective email template patterns. There are ready-made ones, and you can even design them based on your taste and requirement.
These templates boost the email campaigns to get in touch with the customers.
This application aims to provide eCommerce businesses with marketing automation that would improve the efficiency of the campaigns through automated emails to promote sales.
The feature of SendLane Beacon helps the affiliate markets to improve the chances of lead conversion by tracking the customers and getting a better insight into their tastes and choices.
It enables the marketer to send marketing emails according to his needs.
Again the popup feature also attracts the customer's attention apart from the sign-up forms, and this helps to bond with the customers.
For ensuring a better understanding of the customer, it segments the contact list based on the special data acquired about them. It helps to plan the marketing strategies in a personalized manner for targeting them.
- 5000 Contacts – $79/month
- 10,000 Contacts – $208/month
- 20,000 Contacts – $274/month
- 30,000 Contacts – $333/month
- 40,000 Contacts – $408/month
- It has an excellent automation feature
- It greatly supports the marketing campaigns
- It is expensive
- It offers a free trial for only 14 days
#7. Constant Contact
It is pretty easy to operate and is used by many bloggers and affiliate marketers for email marketing. You can plan an email campaign fast and get in touch with the leads.
You can broadcast about your products using this email software and forward follow-up emails as well.
You can try new variations sin designing the templates for adding a personalized touch to the emails. You can customize the emails with graphics and logos and other unique features that grab the customers' attention.
Constant Contact boasts of the highest delivery rates. It is reliable as an email marketing provider to ensure the delivery of the emails of the marketing campaigns to the customers and potential buyers.
They also guarantee top-quality customer support.
The software helps to cater to the customer's needs, answer their doubts and resolve their issues. This helps in bonding with them and converting their leads into buyers.
- 500 Contacts – $20/month
- 2500 Contacts – $45/month
- 5000 Contacts – $65/month
- 10,000 Contacts – $95/month
- 15000 Contacts – $195/month
- 25000 Contacts – $225/month
- 30,000 Contacts – $295/month
- 35,000 Contacts – $315/month
- 50,000 Contacts – $335/month
- It is simple and user-friendly
- It has predesigned email templates
- It includes event management tools
- It offers multi-faceted customer support
- It spruce is higher than other email marketing software
- Its automation capability is limited to autoresponders and list segmentation
It is perfect for affiliate marketers and online sellers. It provides automation ad CRM features to collect and analyze customer-related data to strategize the marketing tactics to offer personalized service.
The list segmentation feature is equally essential for segregating the serious and casual visitors on the websites and identifying potential leads.
The software helps develop the sign-up forms and engaging landing pages to hold the viewer's attention.
Again Ontraport's SMS module allows for contacting customers directly through texts.
- 1000 Contacts – $79/month
- 2500 Contacts – $147/month
- 10,000 Contacts – $297/month
- 20,000 Contacts – $497/month
- It is affordable
- It helps in rules-based email marketing
- It offers integration with other platforms
- It is not available in the mobile app version anymore
- The customer care module requires improvement
This email software is ideal for handling small or medium-sized businesses. It comes with both free and paid versions. However, the paid version is also cost-effective. The operation process is simple.
However, the system of automation is not as effective as the other prominent software of email marketing.
It comes with an email editor, and you can optimize the emails by testing many subject lines. Apart from the mail, it allows sending direct SMS to the customers.
Furthermore, it helps to create landing pages with appropriate templates.
- 10,000 Contacts – $25/month
- 20,000 Contacts – $39/month
- 40,000 Contacts – $54/month
- 60,000 Contacts – $69/month
- 60,000 Contacts – $69/month
- 100,000 Contacts – $99/month
- It is affordable
- It has a chat feature
- It is meant for only small and medium-sized businesses
- The scope of automation features is limited
MailerLite has the necessary features for email marketing like automation, segmentation, list management, and template for successful marketing campaigns.
It promises 93% deliverability. In addition, it allows sensing personalized emails and allows the creation of sign-up forms and landing pages.
It is available in both free and paid versions. MailerLite also comes with unlimited data storage capacity.
- 2500 Contacts – $15/month
- 5,000 Contacts – $30/month
- 20,000 Contacts – $100/month
- 40,000 Contacts – $180/month
- 70,000 Contacts – $285/month
- 100,000 Contacts – $360/month
- 1,50,000 Contacts – $510/month
- 200,000 Contacts – $660/month
- 300,000 Contacts – $975/month
- 500,000 Contacts – $1650/month
- 6,50,000 Contacts – Contact Us
- It has excellent reporting ability of information
- It has excellent deliverability
- It includes engaging landing pages
- There are a limited number of templates
- Full automation feature is not present
This email marketing platform is ideal for helping small businesses to execute their marketing campaigns. It has an excellent automation system that performs better than its market rivals.
It is available in both free and paid versions.
However, the free version has a customer support facility for only five days a week. Again there is a limited number of templates for email marketing.
- 1000 Contacts – $8/month
- 5,000 Contacts – $24/month
- 20,000 Contacts – $100/month
- 40,000 Contacts – $164/month
- 70,000 Contacts – $208/month
- 100,000 Contacts – $312/month
- 1,50,000 Contacts – $468/month
- 200,000 Contacts – $608/month
- It has perfect automation workflows that speed up the process
- There is not much difference between free and paid plans
- Unlimited custom data fields and segments can be created using Moosend
- It has limited email templates
- The free plan has limited customer support facilities
MailChimp immensely helps in email marketing and can send around 10,800 emails each second from their platform.
It is available in both free and paid versions. It is mainly used by small business owners. It can be easily integrated with other platforms.
It has an excellent automation service and offers several template options. It is also efficient in segmentation and list management.
- 500 Contacts – $14.99/month
- 2500 Contacts – $51.99/month
- 5,000 Contacts – $79.99/month
- 15,000 Contacts – $170/month
- 25,000 Contacts – $230/month
- 40,000 Contacts – $290/month
- 75,000 Contacts – $430/month
- 100,000 Contacts – $540/month
- It thoroughly integrates all information of the customer and helps in the proper analysis of data
- Most of the tools are available in the free version
- It has a powerful template editor
- The premium version is highly expensive
Our Best Pick: ConvertKit
Out of all the software mentioned above, the best is the ConvertKit. If you are thinking of selecting the right autoresponder for affiliate marketing, you can opt for this one. You can start with the free trial version.
Runner Up: ActiveCampaign
If you are looking mainly for the automation feature, the next best option for you is ActiveCampaign. This is because it has the best CRM and conversation features. These will help you with the conversion of leads.
I hope this article helps you in identifying the right autoresponder for your affiliate marketing endeavors.
After learning about these diverse types of autoresponders and their advantages and disadvantages, we hope you find your best fit as per your unique business needs.