In the age of globalization where the reach of the companies is not limited to the geographical boundaries be it domestic or international, it is but obvious that the customers will be widespread and the traditional outlook of customer relationship has taken a 360° turn and in the new era of digitalization and artificial intelligence, it has been made possible that you keep in touch with the requirements of your customers and the market by managing your database with various software and tools.
What is a CRM Software?
Customer Relationship Management is a software system that enables the user to keep a tab of the customer history and database while interacting and communicating with them.
Customer service and entrustment are one of the primary aspects of all the companies, however, with the vast range of customer diversity the management of data can be a hassle hence, CRM also provides a branch of service to stay updated and in contact with the needs of the customers and solving them in real-time.
CRM plays a pivotal role in collecting, organizing, and managing customer data for an enhanced customer experience and lead generation for the upcoming marketing campaigns and hence can prove a very vital tool for the sales and marketing teams of an organization.
What are the benefits of CRM software?
The main objective that CRM tends to mend and manage is, as the abbreviation suggests, customer relationship and understanding with the company.
How to choose the right CRM software?
CRM systems are made to help you achieve your goals and in order to choose the best CRM software, you need to identify your objective for your company some of them being;
With the distinct range of alternatives in software and tools, it is difficult to find the best option for you but with an agenda in mind of which features to look for, you can pindown to your top picks.
Now that we’ve discussed the primary understanding of what CRM stands for we bring you the 11 Best CRM Softwares and Tools in 2022 that can help you optimize your customer satisfaction.
Our Top Picks
- Customizable templates for management of database
- ROI Customer Tracking and
- Real-Time data
- Inventory and Campaign Management
- 200+ Workflows and workflow management
- Project and Task planning, editing and tracking
- IT operations that enhance the services.
- Assistance in HR and Recruitment
- Automation of administrative tasks
- Track Communication and Contact Management
- Sales forecasting and Campaign Management
- Customizable Templates for sales processes
Best CRM Softwares and Tools in 2022
- Keap – Best for Small Businesses
- Monday.com – Best Overall
- Pipedrive – Best Value for Service
- Hubspot – Best Free Option
- Freshsales – Best Insights
- ZenDesk – Best Contact Database
- Freshworks – Best Marketing Automations
- Apptivo – Best E-Commerce Forum
- Nimble – Best Customization
- SugarCRM – Best Sales Automation
- Microsoft Dynamics – Best Supply and Client Management
Keap is a CRM system that assists its user in acquiring data, generating sales opportunities, establishing a workflow, and managing communication and contact all under the same umbrella. Keap as a CRM aims at making tracking and task management a simpler work process for small businesses and freelancers.
- Customer service support and analytics
- Contact and communication management
- Lead generation, distribution and management
- Real-Time Data Acquisition
- Limited to Small businesses and Start-ups
- No availability of multi-currency
- Lack of opportunity and performance management
Monday.com is CRM software that focuses its features on customer and company database management, team collaboration for projects, optimizing sales processes and automating marketing pipelines.
- Competitive analysis for the companies
- Complaint monitoring and solution crafting
- Audio and video support with a visualization model
- Web-based software for easy mobility of the user and data
- Lack of multi-channel marketing
- No assistance of Ad Hoc Reporting i.e. creating a report using AI for an as-needed basis
Where the previous two software were focusing on team collaboration and task management, Pipedrive, along with the mentioned, focuses on sales pipeline, lead generation and giving priority to the details regarding the best deals for the companies.
- Autoresponders and pre-configured bots for customer support
- Multi-channel communication and data collection
- Predictive analytics and pipeline management
- Survey and poll management with text analysis
- Less significance to task tracking and training management
- Not a stable integration with social media
#4. Hubspot CRM
Hubspot offers the services of sales CRM, CMS (Content Management System), marketing automation software, customer care, and operations software all at one place.
- Categorisation of data and client management
- Customizable templates for workflows and inbound systems
- Document storage and management
- Sales forecasting and leads capture
- Difficulty in data import and export
- No accessibility for collaboration tools.
Freshsales is a CRM and salesforce automation system that helps build a communicative and interactive bond not only with the customers and their requirements but also among the sales and marketing teams of the company.
- A/B Testing for different perspectives
- API integrations for easy sharing and recording of data
- Analytics and ROI Tracking of customer needs
- Performance tracking and management
- Lack of business process control
- No forecasting or budgeting of sales
ZenDesk is software that provides a range of services in customer support and communication, sales, and marketing workflows. With the powerful packing of services, ZenDesk is flexible and efficient software for your company.
- 360-degree feedback
- Collaboration Tools for internal workflow
- Campaign tracking and management
- Community centre and management
- No specific tool for a new contact database
- Lack of employee management and tracking
Freshworks, just as others, is a SaaS (Software as a Service) software that helps in customer support, sales and marketing management, service management and HR and recruiting services through an Omni commerce channel.
- Neo Admin Centre for security and transparency of user and customer data.
- Collaboration tools with API integration for proficiency in work systems.
- Customer activity tracking and management with interactive dashboard.
- Behavioral analytics and tracking
- Lack of channel and client management
- No facility to customize the dashboard.
Apptivo is cloud software that aims at enhancing the productivity of the company by providing services such as CRM tools, help desk for customer interaction, marketing, and sales reports on a unified platform.
- Contact and client management with an activity dashboard
- Easy data import and export
- Customizable email templates and email marketing
- Internal chat integration
- No facilities for analytics or ROI tracking
- No account or appointment management
- Customer activity tracking and management is not available
Nimble is customer relationship-focused CRM software that aids the services of user-friendly interface, data collection, organizing, and marketing automation and also provides integration to social media platforms and communication forums such as Gmail and Outlook.
- API accounting integration
- Client portal and contact database
- Electronic payments and dues management
- Sales and marketing reporting and statistics
- Ticketing or Ticket routing is not available
- No document storage and content management
#10. Sugar CRM
SugarCRM offers the users an integrated work system platform where they can gain customer information, analyse, record, store, and convert the potential customers into real ones and the existing customers are provided with hassle-free interactive mediums.
- Demographic data collection
- API integration with communication tools
- Data import and export for easy exchange of information
- Email response control and marketing
- No collaboration tools for the internal teams
- Lack of channel and content management
#11. Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics is a CRM tool that allows the user to have a better idea about the queries and management of customer services while also focusing on the sales and marketing automation for the company.
- API accounting integrations
- Cash and financial management
- Budgeting and inventory management
- Project time tracking, planning, organizing and management
- Lack of qualitative and quantitative analysis
- No utilization report or visual analysis for the revenue
Comparison & Analysis of Best CRM Software
|Keap||ROI Tracking with Real-Time Data Acquisition|
|Monday.com||Over 200+ workflows that help in project and task management|
|Pipedrive||Collection of data is performed in the modes online and offline giving a better database|
|Hubspot||Provides all the fundamental and core benefits of CRM tools in a free plan|
|Freshsales||AI set-up for visualized insights and prediction of the sales|
|ZenDesk||Provides the assistance of geotargeting to achieve information from the customers and market through their geolocation|
|Freshworks||Neo Admin Centre for the security and transparency of the user and customer data|
|Apptivo||Provides start-ups, small businesses, and freelancers with an E-commerce market to sell their product|
|Nimble||User-Friendly Interface that enables anyone to start an analysis|
|SugarCRM||An extensive range of tools for sales automation|
|Microsoft Dynamics||Vast cataloging of features, integrations, and automation|
Final Verdict: Top CRM Softwares available in the Market
Having explored the various CRMs currently available in the market and comparing their features it is a difficult task to choose a winner as each software and tool brings something new to the table and hence, to decide our ultimate power package of CRM attributes we will judge them on basis of;
The ultimate CRM value package is Monday.com as it qualifies all the criteria and helps the companies to bring out the best in their customer satisfaction service.
Check this: 12 Best Autoresponder For Affiliate Marketing